Andouille Sausage and Pepper Pouch
• Prep time: 15 minutes
• Cook time: 35 minutes
• Yield: Serves 4
• 4 to 5 links andouille sausage, sliced into 1/4-inch slices
• 6 tricolored peppers, ribs and seeds removed, sliced 1/4-inch thick
• 2 large red onions, sliced 1/4-inch thick
• 3/4 pound baby Yukon Gold potatoes, thinly sliced
• 3 cloves garlic, thinly sliced
• 4 sprigs fresh oregano
• 1/4 cup olive oil
• Salt and pepper
- Prepare a grill for medium-high heat.
- In a large mixing bowl, combine the sausage, peppers, onions, potatoes, garlic, oregano, olive oil, and some salt and pepper. Toss to combine. Transfer the mixture to a large piece of heavy-duty foil and seal up into a pouch.
- Place the pouch on the grill and cook for 30 to 35 minutes.
This great family recipe is thanks to Food Network Recipes at https://www.foodnetwork.com/recipes/trisha-yearwood/andouille-sausage-and-pepper-pouch-3224787