The essential summer side, sweet and juicy prawns with avocado cream.
• Prep and cook time: 20 minutes
• Yield: Serves 4
• 3 limes
• 2 avocados
• 1/4 cup (60ml) olive oil
• 2 cups baby salad leave
• 2 tbsps chilli oil. to drizzle
• 5 tbsps (100ml) coconut cream
• 1/2 telegraph cucumber, finely sliced
• 16 cooked prawns, peeled, deveined, leaving tails intact
- Squeeze juice from 1 lime and set aside. Peel and segment remaining 2 limes and place in a bowl with cucumber. Blend avocado flesh in a blender with coconut cream and lime juice until smooth, then season.
- Add salad leaves to bowl with lime segments and cucumber, then toss with olive oil and season. Spread avocado cream in the centre of 4 serving plates, top with some salad. Place 4 prawns on top of each plate. Drizzle with chilli oil to serve.
This great family recipe is thanks to delicious Recipes at https://www.delicious.com.au/recipes/prawn-salad-avocado-cream/66874961-07c7-4d36-91fd-1f3fe9bd488f?