Easy Baked Oysters
These briny baked oysters are super delicious! The easy to prepare appetizer features oysters on the half shell, Parmesan and cheddar cheeses, creole seasoning, and parsley.
• Prep time: 25 minutes
• Yield: Serves 24
• creole seasoning
• 24 shucked oysters
• 2 tbsps freshly chopped parsley
• 1/2 cup finely shredded Parmesan cheese
• 1/2 cup finely shredded sharp cheddar cheese
- Preheat oven to 375 degrees F.
- On a large rimmed baking sheet, place a large crinkled up piece of foil. It should fill the whole pan and will hold the oysters in place.
- Place the shucked oysters in the prepared baking sheet.
- Sprinkle each oyster with a pinch of creole seasoning and 1 teaspoon of each of the cheeses.
- Bake the oysters for about 15 minutes. The cheese should be melted and golden brown.
- Remove the oysters from the oven and sprinkle with the fresh parsley.
This great family recipe is thanks to Amy Casey Cooks at https://amycaseycooks.com/easy-baked-oysters/