Incredible Oven Baked Red Snapper
This simple baked red snapper dish is absolutely delicious, y’all! If you’ve never had it, it’s somewhere between firm and flaky and lean and fatty. Because it has such an excellent flavor on all its own, it requires just a really simple seasoning, and like most fish, the cooking process is really quick and easy to whip up, and can be enjoyed with so many different sides!
• Prep time: 5 minutes
• Prep time: 20 minutes
• Yield: Serves 4
• 1 tbsp lemon juice
• 1/2 tsp fine sea salt
• 3 cloves garlic grated
• 1 pound snapper fillets
• 1 lemon cut into wedges
• 1 tbsp extra virgin olive oil
• 1/4 tsp ground black pepper
- Preheat the oven to 375 F.
- Place the snapper filets in a baking dish or on a rimmed baking sheet, then rub on both sides with the olive oil, lemon juice, garlic, salt, and pepper.
- Place the lemons around the snapper, then transfer to the oven to bake for 20 minutes, until the snapper easily flakes with a fork.
- Let cool slightly, then squeeze the baked lemons over the snapper and serve.
NOTES: You can change the flavors here by using butter or ghee in place of the olive oil, a different citrus in place of the lemons, or adding any spice blend you enjoy.
This great family recipe is thanks to FED AND FIT at https://fedandfit.com/baked-red-snapper/