This meatball and bacon skillet dinner will be an instant hit at the dinner table.
• Prep and Cook Time: 45 minutes
• Yield: Serves 5
• 2 cups milk
• 1 cup hot water
• 1/4 tsp black pepper
• 1/2 cup chopped onion
• 1 lb frozen cooked meatballs
• 4 strips bacon, cut in 1/2-inch slices
• 1 cup shredded Colby-Jack cheese (4 oz)
• 1 box Hamburger Helper™ cheeseburger macaroni
• 1/2 tsp Frank's™ RedHot™ Original cayenne pepper sauce
- In 12-inch nonstick skillet, cook bacon over medium-high heat 5 to 7 minutes, stirring occasionally, until crisp. Remove bacon with slotted spoon; place on paper towel. Add onion to bacon drippings in skillet; cook over medium-high heat 3 to 5 minutes, stirring frequently, until tender.
- Add milk, hot water and sauce mix (from Hamburger Helper™ box); stir to combine. Stir in uncooked Pasta (from Hamburger Helper™ box), frozen meatballs, black pepper and hot pepper sauce. Heat to boiling, stirring occasionally. Reduce heat; cover and simmer 9 to 11 minutes, stirring occasionally, until pasta is tender and sauce is thick. Remove from heat.
- Top with cheese and bacon; cover and let stand 2 to 3 minutes or until cheese is melted.
This great family recipe is thanks to Betty Crocker Recipes at https://www.bettycrocker.com/recipes/cheddar-meatball-and-pasta-skillet/321a28f5-2f43-4133-be5f-a832b680964f