Any time a recipe claims to “melt in your mouth” it is just begging you to try it. To see if it’s really as great as the name. That’s what happened to me when I first saw this recipe on Pinterest. I had to try it. I’m happy to report that this recipe is very tasty and tender. Not to mention it takes all of 5 minutes to get into the oven then you can go about your business until it’s done cooking. Don’t you love recipes like that? I also love the fact that you can totally customize this recipe based on what you and your family likes. It would be great with so many seasonings, herbs, mustards, and other flavor additions.
• Prep time: 10 minutes
• Cook time: 45 minutes
• Yield: Serves 4
• 4 boneless chicken breast, halves
• 1 cup mayonnaise
• 1⁄2 cup parmesan cheese, freshly grated
• 1 1⁄2 tsp seasoning salt
• 1⁄2 tsp black pepper, ground
• 1 tsp garlic powder
- Mix mayonnaise, cheese and seasonings.
- Spread mixture over chicken breast and place in baking dish.
- Bake at 375°F for 45 minutes.
This great family recipe is thanks to KITCHME at http://www.kitchme.com/recipes/melt-in-your-mouth-chicken-breast