Grilled Lemon Garlic Red Snapper
Grilled Lemon Garlic Red Snapper is a delicious and healthy recipe you can make for lunch or dinner in under 30 minutes! Simple spices from your pantry, olive oil, and fresh lemon yield the most flaky and moist fish main dish!
• Prep time: 10 minutes
• Prep time: 15 minutes
• Yield: Serves 4
• 1/2 tsp salt
• 1 tbsp olive oil
• 1/8 tsp paprika
• 1/4 tsp dried parsley
• 1/8 tsp black pepper
• 1/4 tsp garlic powder
• 1.5 lb red snapper fillet
• 1 lemon juiced and sliced
- Preheat the grill to high heat.
- While the grill heats begin seasoning the fish. Pour the olive oil over the red snapper. Then sprinkle half the salt, black pepper, garlic powder and paprika over the finish. Massage into the fish. Flip over and repeat. Flip the fish back over and sprinkle the dried parsley on top.
- Cut the lemon in half. Juice one half of the lemon and drizzle over then slice the other half of the lemon and place on top of the fish.
- Reduce the heat on the grill to low. Spray the grill grates with non-stick cooking spray. Carefully, place the fish on top of the grill grates. Grill with lid closed for 7 minutes. Using tongs, remove the lemon slices from the top of the fish and place on the grill grate. Carefully, using a spatula, flip the fish. Place the lemon slices back on the fish, close the lid and grill for an additional 7 minutes or until internal temperature reaches 165 degrees Fahrenheit and the fish is cooked through. Cut fish into slices (if whole filet), divide among plates, and enjoy immediately.
This great family recipe is thanks to Katie's CUCINA at https://www.katiescucina.com/grilled-lemon-garlic-red-snapper/