Crispy barramundi on top of a delicious silverbeet, lentil and fetta salad is all sorts of yum in our book!
• Prep time: 10 minutes
• Cook time: 10 minutes
• Yield: Serves 4
• 1 tsp fennel seeds
• 4 barramundi fillets
• 100g fetta, crumbled
• 1/4 cup (60ml) olive oil
• 2 lemons, zested, juiced
• 1 red onion, thinly sliced
• 1 tbsp coarsely chopped dill
• 400g can lentils, rinsed, drained
• 250g cooked baby beetroot, cut into quarters
• 1/3 cup (35g) walnuts, toasted, coarsely chopped
- Place the barramundi, dill, fennel seeds, half the oil, half the lemon juice and half the lemon zest in a large bowl. Season. Toss to combine.
Combine the silverbeet, beetroot, lentils, onion, fetta, walnut and remaining lemon zest in a large bowl. Drizzle with the remaining oil and remaining lemon juice. Season. Gently toss to combine.
- Heat a large frying pan over medium-high heat. Add the barramundi and cook for 2-3 mins each side or until golden brown and the flesh flakes easily when gently tested with a fork. Transfer to a plate.
- Divide the silverbeet mixture and barramundi among serving plates.
This great family recipe is thanks to Taste Recipes at https://www.taste.com.au/recipes/silverbeet-lentil-fetta-salad-barramundi-recipe/96jpguua