Try to make this easy, simple and delicious scallops side dish by using our Australian Wild Caught Scallops. Your family will love it.
• Prep and cook time: 20 minutes
• Yield: Serves 4
• 3 tbsps fresh lemon juice
• fleour de sel or coarse kosher salt
• 4 tbsps extra-virgin olive oil, divided
• 4 tbsps coarsely chopped fresh Italian parsley, divided
• 1 1/2 pounds large sea scallops, side muscles removed
• 1/2 tsp mild Spanish paprika or Hungarian sweet paprika
• 1 12 ounces container cherry tomatoes or grape tomatoes
• 4 large green onions, chopped, white and green parts separated
Method: Rinse and drain scallops; pat dry with paper towels. Sprinkle with fleur de sel and pepper. Heat 2 tablespoons oil in large skillet over medium-high heat. Add scallops; sauté until browned outside and just opaque in center, about 2 minutes per side. Transfer scallops to plate; cover. Add 1 tablespoon oil to same skillet; add white parts of green onions and sauté until almost tender, about 1 minute. Add tomatoes and green parts of onions and sauté until tomatoes begin to burst and release juices, about 5 minutes. Stir in 3 tablespoons parsley, lemon juice, and paprika. Return scallops and any accumulated juices to skillet and stir just until heated through, about 1 minute. Season with salt and pepper. Transfer scallop mixture to platter. Drizzle with 1 tablespoon oil and sprinkle with 1 tablespoon chopped fresh parsley.
This great family recipe is thanks to bon appetit at https://www.bonappetit.com/recipe/saut-ed-scallops-with-cherry-tomatoes-green-onions-and-parsley