• Prep time: 10 minutes
• Cook time: 10 minutes
• Yield: Serves 2
• 2 oz butter
• salt to taste
• 3 garlic cloves
• pepper to taste
• 1 oz lemon juice
• 2 oz olive oil, split
• 2 sprigs marjoram
• 1 oz chicken stock
• 3 red radishes, cut
• 2 barramundi portions
• 1 stalk leeks, white only 5 bias cuts
• 4 baby artichokes, quartered and blanched
• 3 sprigs parsley, remove from stem, leave whole
- Pre heat oven to 375F degrees.
- Heat a non-stick skillet with 1 oz of olive oil.
- Pat dry barramundi filets and season flesh side only with salt and pepper.
- Add fish to pan skin side down and lightly press fish into pan, sear for 2 minutes, turn over.
- Add radishes and parsley leaves to pan. Place pan into oven and roast for 4-5 minutes.
- Meanwhile, heat another small sauté pan with butter, stock (water), artichokes, garlic, marjoram sprigs and leeks.
- Gently poach vegetables in butter and add lemon juice, salt and pepper.
- Once leeks and garlic are tender, remove from heat.
This great family recipe is thanks to The Better Fish at https://www.thebetterfish.com/recipe/pan-seared-barramundi-with-artichokes-leeks-and-lemon-butter/