• Prep time: 12 minutes
• Cook time: 8 minutes
• Yield: Serves 4
• 500g lamb leg steak or rump steak, cut into strips
• 2 tsps oil
• 2 tsps grated ginger
• 90g soba noodles, cooked
• 1 bunch Chinese broccoli
• 150g snow peas, finely sliced
• 1 red capsicum, cut into thin strips
• 2 tbsps soy sauce
• 1 tbsp sesame oil
• Juice of 1 lime
• 2 spring onions, finely sliced
• 1 tbsp toasted sesame seeds
• Lime wedges, to serve
- Combine lamb with the oil and ginger. Heat the wok, ensure it is hot. Stir-fry the lamb in 3 batches. Reheat the wok between each batch. Set lamb aside.
- Toss the vegetables in the work until just cooked and combined with noodles and lamb in a large bowl. Add the combined soy, sesame oil and lime juice.
- Sprinkle with spring onions and sesame seeds to serve. Add lime wedges on the side.
This great family recipe is thanks to Australian Lamb Recipes at https://www.australianlamb.com.au/recipes/lamb-noodle-salad/#