Grab a few fresh ingredients and get the rest from your pantry for this cafe-style salad.
• Prep time: 15 minutes
• Cook time: 20 minutes
• Yield: Serves 4
• 1 tbsp olive oil
• 1 tsp ground cucum
• 60g baby rocket leaves
• 1 tbsp red wine vinegar
• 2 garlic cloves, crushed
• 1 tbsp extra virgin olive oil
• 2 (about 450g) lamb eye of loin
• 1 x 400g can butter beans, rinced, drained
• 1 x 340g jar marinated artichokes, drained, quartered
• 1 x 450g jar roasted peeled whole peppers, drained, thickly sliced
- Combine the oil, garlic and cumin in a bowl. Add the lamb and turn to coat.
- Place a frying pan over medium heat. Add the lamb and cook for 8 minutes each side for medium or until cooked to your liking. Transfer to a plate and cover with foil. Set aside for 10 minutes to rest.
- Meanwhile, combine the butterbeans, artichoke and rocket in a bowl. Whisk together the oil and vinegar in a jug. Taste and season with salt and pepper.
- Thinly slice the lamb and add to the bean mixture with the roasted pepper. Pour over dressing and toss to combine. Divide among serving plates and serve.
This great family recipe is thanks to Taste Recipes at https://www.taste.com.au/recipes/lamb-butterbean-salad/a93424c2-e4f6-4f51-ba6a-148d88257248