Huon Smoked Salmon & Cucumber bites
These moreish Huon Smoked Salmon bites are perfect as an afternoon snack or when entertaining, and because they’re low carb and gluten free we figure we can eat more of them!
• Prep time: 10 minutes
• Cook time: 5 minutes
• Yield: Serves 4
• 100g Premium Huon Cold Smoked Salmon
• 1 Cucumber
• 1/2 Cup Sour Cream
• 1 tbsp Chives - Chopped
• 1 tsp Lemon Juice
• 1/4 Cup Finely grated beetroot
- Cut the cucumber into 5mm slices, you want them not too thick but sturdy enough to pick up with your figures. Arrange the cucumber on a serving platter.
- In a small bowl, mix the sour cream with lemon juice and the chives. Place a small dollop on each cucumber slice.
- Cut the Huon Smoked Salmon into strips and arrange on each cucumber slice. Garnish with grated beetroot.
This great family recipe is thanks to Huon Aqua Recipes at https://www.huonaqua.com.au/recipes/huon-smoked-salmon-cucumber-bites/