Huon Salmon Kung Pao Wraps
This Huon Kung Pao sauce is extremely versatile and in this snack option has been used as a great flavoured filling! This sauce is available to purchase from your local fishmonger!
• Prep time: 5 minutes
• Cook time: 10 minutes
• Yield: Serves 4
• 2 140g Fresh Huon Salmon, sliced into strips
• 150g Huon Kung Pao sauce
• 4 Large tortilla wraps or flatbread
• 1/2 Cup long red chillies, julienne
• 1/4 Cup mint leaves
• 1/2 Cup red onion, thinly sliced
- Sauté sliced red onions in a large fry pan. Add sliced, fresh Huon Salmon and Huon Kung Pao sauce. Cook for approx. 1-2 minutes
- Fill each wrap with the julienne chillies, mint leaves and the Kung Pao Huon Salmon
- Tightly roll up each wrap. Cut into 3 equal portions.
This great family recipe is thanks to Huon Aqua at https://www.huonaqua.com.au/recipes/huon-salmon-kung-pao-wraps/