Refresh your weeknight menu with this delicious and healthy dinner.
• Prep and cook time: 20 minutes
• Yield: Serves 4
• 1 tbsp fish sauce
• 2 tbsps lime juice
• 300g baby spinach
• 1 tbsp brown sugar
• 1 tsp ground turmeric
• 280ml can coconut cream
• 4 pieces of barramundi fillets
• 2 tsps vegetable or peanut oil
• 1/4 cup (20g) shredded coconut
• 1/2 tsp dried chilli flakes (Optional)
- Combine barramundi, oil, turmeric and chilli flakes, if using, in a large bowl. Season. Heat a large frying pan over high heat. Add the barramundi, skin-side down, and cook for 3 mins. Turn and cook for 2 mins or until just cooked through. Transfer to a plate and cover with foil to keep warm.
- Combine the coconut cream, lime juice, fish sauce and sugar in a small bowl. Add the kale and spinach to the frying pan and cook for 1 min. Add the coconut cream mixture and cook, turning, for 1-2 mins or until the spinach just wilts and the sauce thickens slightly.
- Divide the spinach mixture among serving plates. Top with barramundi. Sprinkle with the coconut to serve.
This great family recipe is thanks to Taste at https://www.taste.com.au/recipes/barramundi-coconut-spinach-recipe/t9jz7qo1