• Prep time: 10 minutes
• Cook time: 30 minutes
• Yield: Serves 4
• 1 cup quinoa
• 2 1/2 teaspoons extra-virgin olive oil
• 3/4 teaspoon paprika
• 1/3 cup roughly chopped fresh dill
• 2 teaspoons fresh lemon juice
• Coarse salt and ground pepper
• 1 pound boneless, skinless tilapia fillets, divided into 8 pieces
• 1 cup English cucumber (6 ounces), diced small
• 1/3 cup feta (1 1/2 ounces), crumbled
- In a small saucepan, bring quinoa, 2 cups water, and 1 teaspoon salt to a boil over high. Reduce to a medium simmer and cook until water evaporates, about 15 minutes. Transfer quinoa to a medium bowl and let cool 5 minutes.
- In a large nonstick skillet, heat 1 1/2 teaspoons oil over medium-high. Pat fish dry and season with salt and pepper; sprinkle with paprika. Cook fillets until opaque throughout, about 4 minutes, flipping halfway through. Stir cucumber, dill, feta, 1 teaspoon oil, and lemon juice into quinoa. Season with salt and pepper. Divide quinoa among four plates and top with fish.
This great family recipe is thanks to Martha Stewart Recipes at https://www.marthastewart.com/337637/tilapia-and-quinoa-with-feta-and-cucumbe