This Steak Fajita Roll-Ups - ditch the flour tortillas and make this amazing low-carb version of your favorite steak fajitas! An easy and delicious sirloin steak recipe with a homemade fajitas seasoning mix!
• Prep time: 20 minutes
• Cook time: 10 minutes
• Yield: Serves 16
• 1 lime, juiced
• 1 tbsp olive oil, divided
• 1 large yellow onion, sliced
• chopped fresh parsley or cilantro
• homemade Fajitas seasoning mix
• 1 pound thinly sliced sirloin tip steak
• 3 colored bell peppers cut into thin strips
• prepared Guacamole for serving (Optional)
- Prepare the fajitas seasoning mix and set aside.
- Cut the steak into 2-inch wide by 6-inch long strips.
- Rub the steak strips with some of the prepared seasoning mix and set aside.
- Heat olive oil in a grill pan over medium-high heat and add pepper strips and sliced onions to the grill pan; season with salt, pepper, and a sprinkle of the fajitas seasoning mix.
- Cook for about 4 to 5 minutes, or until tender.
- Remove from heat and let cool for a minute.
- Top each slice of steak with the vegetables; roll up and secure with a toothpick.
- Add remaining olive oil to the grill pan; heat it up and add the roll-ups to the pan.
- Cook until browned, about 2 to 3 minutes per side.
- Remove from heat, remove toothpicks, and transfer to a serving plate.
- Squeeze lime juice over the roll ups and garnish with chopped parsley or cilantro. Serve with prepared guacamole.
This great family recipe is thanks to Diethood at https://diethood.com/steak-fajita-roll-ups/