• Prep time: 30 minutes
• Cook time: 8 minutes
• Yield: Serves 6
• 1/4 cup oil
• 1/2 tsp salt
• 1 fresh lemon juice
• 1 tbsp dried oregano
• 1/4 cup dried parsley
• 1/2 tsp pepper / spice
• 2 lb. barramundi fillets
- Follow the instructions on the back of the Barramundi bag to defrost your fish filets.
- While the fish is thawing, mix together the parsley, lemon juice, oil, dijon mustard, salt, pepper, and oregano in a bowl.
- Arrange your thawed fish filets in a dish and pour the marinade on top of the fish. Let them sit for 5-7 minutes. Then, flip them over to allow the marinade to coat both sides of the fish. Let them sit for another 5-7 minutes.
- Meanwhile, heat a skillet over medium-high heat on the stove. Add 1-2 Tbsp oil to coat the bottom of the pan.
- Add your Barramundi fish filets to the hot skillet and them cook for 5 minutes. (You may want to place a lid on the pan or a splatter guard)
- After 5 minutes, flip the fish over and cook for an additional 3 minutes.
- Serve with your favorite side dish and enjoy!
This great family recipe is thanks to The Better Fish at https://www.thebetterfish.com/recipe/pan-fried-lemon-oregano-barramundi/