This oven baked salmon recipe is so easy and features a savory and flavorful soy sauce glaze that's finished in 10 minutes.
• Prep and cook time: 15 minutes
• Yield: Serves 4
• 1 tsp sesame oil
• 1 tbsp soy sauce
• 1 tbsp brown sugar
• 1 tbsp oyster sauce
• 1/4 tsp red pepper flakes
• white sesame, for garnishing
• chopped parsley, for garnishing
• 1 1/2 lbs (about 0.6kg) salmon fillet
- Preheat oven to 375°F (190°C). Rinse the salmon with cold water and pat dry with paper towels. Cut the salmon into two pieces if they are too big. Transfer the salmon fillets (skin side down) on a baking sheet lined with parchment paper or aluminum foil.
- Combine the soy sauce, oyster sauce, brown sugar, sesame oil and red pepper flakes together. Stir to mix well.
- Brush the soy sauce mixture on the surface of the salmon fillets.
- Bake in the oven for 20 minutes or until the salmon is cooked through. Top the salmon with white sesame and parsley, serve immediately.
This great family recipe is thanks to RASA MALAYSIA at https://rasamalaysia.com/soy-glazed-salmon/