Sriracha Prawn and Avocado Cocktail
This sriracha prawn and avocado cocktail is a really quick and easy, throw-together starter but still packs a punch flavour-wise.
• Prep and cook time: 15 minutes
• Yield: Serves 4 (as a starter)
• 2 avocados, chopped
• 1-2 tsp sriracha sauce
• 180g cooked shell-on prawns
• 1/2 lime, plus wedges to serve
• 200g ready-made prawn cocktail
• 1 head mini Cos or Tomaine lettuce torn
Method: Mix the sriracha sauce with a squeeze of lime, then mix gently with a pack of good-quality prawn cocktail. Roughly tear a pack of red mini cos lettuce, divide between 4 plates, and add a spoonful of the prawn cocktail to each. Add a few cooked shell-on prawns to each plate, and top with the chopped avocado. Serve with lime wedges.
This great family recipe is thanks to Olive Magazine at https://www.olivemagazine.com/recipes/quick-and-easy/sriracha-prawn-and-avocado-cocktail/