This easy packed lunch is as delicious as it is nutritious, with crunchy cucumber and radishes and a herby, creamy dressing.
• Prep time: 15 minutes, No need to cook
• Yield: Serves 8 - 10
• 2 tbsps lemon juice
• 4 radishes, finely sliced
• 1/2 pack dill, finely chopped
• 2 tbsps half-fat sourced cream
• 250g pouch ready-to-eat quinoa
• 1/2 cucumber, halved and sliced
• 100g smoked salmon, torn into strips
- First, make the dressing. Mix the soured cream and lemon juice together in a bowl, then add most of the dill, reserving a quarter for serving.
- In another bowl, combine the quinoa with the cucumber and radishes, and stir through half the dressing. Season and top with the salmon and the rest of the dill.
- Put the other half of the dressing in a small pot and drizzle over the quinoa just before serving.
This great family recipe is thanks to BBC Good Food at https://www.bbcgoodfood.com/recipes/smoked-salmon-quinoa-dill-lunch-pot