Pork Medallions with Raspberry-Balsamic Sauce
• Prep and cook time: 30 minutes
• Yield: Serves 4
• 1 tbsp olive oil
• 1 tsp garlic powder
• 2 tsps Dijon mustard
• 2 tbsps balsamic vinegar
• 1/2 cup seedless raspberry jam
• 1 pork tenderloin (About 1 pound), cut into 1 inch slices
- Flatten pork to 1/2-in. thickness; sprinkle with garlic powder.
- In a large skillet over medium heat, cook pork in oil for 3-5 minutes on each side or until no longer pink. Remove and keep warm. Add the jam, vinegar and mustard to the pan. Cook and stir for 2-3 minutes or until thickened. Serve with pork.
This great family recipe is thanks to Taste of Home at https://www.tasteofhome.com/recipes/pork-medallions-with-raspberry-balsamic-sauce/