This delicious year-round barramundi recipe uses whatever vegetables you have in your refrigerator to create a satisfying, healthy meal. The best part is that not all recipes will be the same—it’s different every time, yet always delicious!
• Prep time: 10 minutes
• Cook time: 20 minutes
• Yield: Serves 4
• 1 lemon
• salt and pepper to taste
• 1 tomato, cut or left whole
• 1 (12 oz) barramundi fillets
• 4 tbsps extra virgin olive oil
• 1 clove of garlic, thinly sliced
• 1 stalk of fresh parsley, chopped
• 1 bell pepper, any colour, sliced small
• 1 small broccoli or cauliflower, medium diced
• 2 stalks of green onion, chopped and washed
- Preheat oven to 400 degrees F.
- Season the barramundi with salt and pepper and two tablespoons of olive oil and set aside on a dish.
- In a medium bowl, combine all of the vegetables together with the remaining olive oil, salt, and pepper.
- Pour the vegetables around and onto the fish, and bake for 10 minutes on the sheet pan.
- Add the fish and cook for another 8 minutes or until done.
- Serving barramundi in baking dish, sprinkle green onion/parsley on top of fish. Squeeze lemon juice over fish before serving.
This great family recipe is thanks to The Better Fish at https://www.thebetterfish.com/recipe/roasted-barramundi-with-refrigerator-vegetables/