This is a very special and savory way to prepare a boneless beef rib roast. Gravy made from the drippings is exceptional. You can also use a ribeye roast with excellent results.
• Prep time: 10 minutes
• Cook time: 1 hour 15 minutes (Let stand 10 minutes before slicing)
• Yield: Serves 8
• 1 beef ribeye roast (3 to 4 pounds)
• 1/4 teaspoon cayenne pepper
• 1/2 teaspoon dried rosemary, crushed
• 3/4 teaspoon garlic salt
• 1-1/2 teaspoons paprika
• 1-1/2 teaspoons lemon-pepper seasoning
- Preheat oven to 350°. Mix seasonings. Place roast on a rack in a roasting pan, fat side up; rub with seasonings.
- Roast, uncovered, until meat reaches desired doneness (for medium-rare, a thermometer should read 135°; medium, 140°), 1-1/2-2 hours. Remove from oven; tent with foil. Let stand 10 minutes before slicing.
This great family recipe is thanks to Taste-of-Home Recipes at https://www.tasteofhome.com/recipes/seasoned-ribeye-roast/