Rosemary Scallops and Grits make a delicious, quick meal.
• Prep time: 5 minutes
• Cook time: 15 minutes
• Yield: Serves 6
• 1 pound scallops
• 10 slices bacon chopped
• 1/2 cup onion chopped
• 1/8 cup rosemary
• 1 clove garlic minced
• 2 cups grits
• 4 cups water
• 2 tbsps butter
• 2 cups shredded cheddar cheese
• 1/4 cup half and half
- Chop bacon and cook on medium heat until browned.
- Add in chopped onion and cook until tender. Remove from skillet.
- Boil 4 cups water and add grits.
- Cook about 5 minutes on medium, add in half and half, butter, and shredded cheese.
- Remove from heat and cover
- Add scallops to skillet used to cook bacon and onions.
- Cook 3 minutes on one side and then turn.
- Add bacon and onion mixture back to the skillet and add in minced garlic and rosemary.
- Cook 3 additional minutes.
This great family recipe is thanks to Add-A-Pinch Recipes at https://addapinch.com/rosemary-scallops-and-grits-recipe/