• Prep time: 10 minutes
• Cook time: 25 minutes
• Yield: Serves 4
• virgin olive oil
• salt and pepper
• 2 to 3 red finger chilies
• 2 large or 6 small shallots
• 2 pounds Italian sweet or hot sausages
• Balsamic drizzle or aged Balsamic vinegar
• 3 bunches brocolini or 1 large bunch rapini / broccoli rabe
- Preheat oven to 400°F.
- Halve the chile peppers lengthwise. Peel, halve and thinly slice the shallots lengthwise. Crack, peel and slice 4 large cloves garlic.
- On a large rimmed baking sheet, combine the broccolini or rapini with the chile peppers, shallots, garlic about 3 tablespoons to 1/4 cup EVOO, salt and pepper. Arrange sausages on top and roast 25 minutes or until casings are browned and juices run clear. Drizzle pan with Balsamic and serve.
This great family recipe is thanks to Rachael Ray Show at https://www.rachaelrayshow.com/recipes/23651_roast_broccolini_or_broccoli_rabe_with_sausages