This easy pizza recipe makes use of succulent prawns and pizza sauce, and is ready in under an hour.
• Prep time: 20 minutes
• Cook time: 20 minutes
• Yield: Serves 4
• 1 tbsp lemon juice
• 150g fetta, crumbled
• 1/2 red onion, thinly sliced
• 1 tsp dried chilli flakes (optional)
• 1/3 cup (55g) pitted kalamata olives
• 1/3 cup dill sprigs, coarsely chopped
• 60g pkt Coles Australian Baby Spinach
• 1/3 cup flat-leaf parsley leaves, chopped
• 350g peeled raw prawns, with tails intact
• 1/2 cup (140g) Leggo's Pizza Sauce with Garlic, Onions & Herbs
• Pinch of salt
• 2 tsps dried yeast
• 1/2 tsp caster sugar
• 2 cups (300g) pain flour
• 2 tbsps extra virgin olive oil
• 3/4 cup (185ml) lukewarm water
To make the pizza dough, combine the yeast, sugar, water and salt in a jug. Set aside for 5 mins or until slightly frothy.
- Place the flour in a large bowl and make a well in the centre. Add yeast mixture and oil. Use a wooden spoon to stir until well combined. Turn dough onto a lightly floured surface and knead for 5 mins or until smooth and elastic. Place in a lightly greased bowl. Cover with plastic wrap. Set aside in a warm, draught-free place for 1 hour or until doubled in size.
- Preheat oven to 200°C. Lightly grease 2 baking trays. Punch down the dough. Divide into 2 even portions. Roll out each portion on a lightly floured surface to a 35cm x 20cm oval shape. Place on the prepared trays.
- Spread the bases with Leggo’s Pizza Sauce, leaving a 2cm border. Top with the spinach, prawns, fetta and olives. Sprinkle with the chilli, if using. Bake for 15-20 mins or until the bases are golden brown and cooked underneath.
- Meanwhile, combine onion and lemon juice in a bowl. Set aside for 10 mins to soak. Add dill and parsley and toss to combine. Serve pizzas topped with onion mixture.
This great family recipe is thanks to Taste Recipes at https://www.taste.com.au/recipes/prawn-fetta-pizzas-recipe/avcmogvp