Just double all the ingredients with this one to feed four or more!
• Prep time: 10 minutes
• Cook time: 15 minutes
• Yield: Serves 2
• 2 140g fresh Huon salmon portions
• 1 Bunch English spinach - roughly chopped
• 3-4 Leaves silverbeet – roughly chopped
• 2 tbsps Olive oil
• 1 Lemon - Juiced
• 1 tsp Chilli Flakes
• Sea Salt
• Black Pepper
- Bring a saucepan of salted water to a boil. Place Huon Salmon in water – return to the boil and remove from the heat. Cover the pan and set aside for 8-10 mins depending on size of fish.
- Add oil to a fry pan on medium heat. Add chilli flakes and cook for 3-4 mins or until wilted and softened. Remove from the heat. Season and add the lemon juice.
- Place the greens in a serving bowl. Remove Huon Salmon from the water and place in a bowl. Break the salmon up with your hands and season. Add the salmon to the greens and lightly combine.
This great family recipe is thanks to Huon Aqua Recipes at https://www.huonaqua.com.au/recipes/poached-huon-salmon-sauteed-greens/