We’ve done all the work for you with this flavour-packed glaze. Try this simple recipe that’s big on flavour, small on effort. Marinate your Huon Salmon overnight to take this recipe to the next level!
• Prep time: 10 minutes
• Cook time: 15 minutes
• Yield: Serves 4
• 4 140g Huon salmon portions
• Huon Miso Molasses Sauce
• 2 Lebanese Cucumbers
• 1 tsp Sesame Oil
• 2 tsp Rice Wine Vinegar
• Pinch of sugar
• 1 tsp Sesame Seeds (either white, black or a mix)
• Steamed rice to serve
- Place the Miso Molasses sauce in a shallow bowl, add the salmon and turn over so the surface is entirely covered in the glaze. Leave skin side up, cover and leave in fridge for at least 30 minutes, or longer if you have time, overnight works a treat.
- Heat oven to 200C. Remove salmon from the fridge and lightly blot off any excess glaze using a paper towel. Place the portions on a baking tray lined with baking paper, skin side down.
Cook 15 minutes or until the salmon is cooked through and the edges start to caramelize.
- Meanwhile make the cucumber salad. Use a vegetable peeler and peel long strips from each side of the cucumbers, to make ribbons. Peel until you get down to the seeds, then discard the core.
- Place the cucumber strips in a bowl and toss with sesame oil, rice wine vinegar and sugar. Sprinkle with sesame seeds.
- Serve the salmon with the cucumber salad and steamed rice.
This great family recipe is thanks to Huon Aqua Recipes at https://www.huonaqua.com.au/recipes/miso-molasses-glazed-huon-salmon-cucumber-salad/