This is the BEST recipe for Instant Pot Meatballs! These Italian style meatballs are full of incredible flavor and are the most tender meatballs you have ever had!
• Prep time: 10 minutes
• Cook time: 7 minutes
• Yield: Serves 8
• 1 pound ground beef
• 1/3 cup bread crumbs
• 2 tablespoons freshly grated Parmesan Cheese
• 1/4 cup beef stock
• 1 egg
• 2 tablespoons fresh chopped parsley
• 1/2 tablespoon minced garlic
• 1 1/2 teaspoon salt
• 3/4 teaspoon pepper
• pinch red pepper flakes
For cooking Meatballs in Pressure Cooker:
• 1 cup beef stock or water
- In a large bowl, mix together the bread crumbs, seasonings, Parmesan, beef stock and egg until well incorporated.
- Add in the ground meat and mix until just combined. Do not over mix or you will have tough meatballs.
- Roll meatballs into 1 inch balls. Place on cookie sheet.
At this point, you can freeze meatballs for 10 minutes to make them easier to handle, or you can pressure cook meatballs right away.
Pressure Cook Meatballs:
- Pour in 1 cup beef stock into pressure cooker. Add in trivet to inner pot of pressure cooker.
- Gently, place prepared meatballs onto trivet, stacking as needed.
- Place lid on pressure cooker and be sure vent knob is pointed to sealed.
- Cook on high pressure for 7 minutes.
- Let pressure release naturally for at least 5 minutes before releasing pressure manually.
NOTES: If you are using an 8 quart pressure cooker, increase water / stock to 1 1/2 cups in bottom of pressure cooker.
This great family recipe is thanks to A-Mind-Full-Mom Recipes at https://amindfullmom.com/instant-pot-meatballs/