Versatile Huon Salmon is at home with any cuisine, we love these Greek inspired wraps for a quick and easy casual lunch of dinner.
• Prep time: 5 minutes
• Cook time: 15 minutes
• Yield: Serves 4
• 500g Fresh Huon Salmon portions
• 1 tbsp Huon Morrocan spice
• 4 Large Souvlaki / Pita Wraps
• 1 Cup Tzatziki
• 2 Tomatoes, cut into thin wedges
• Handful of rocket leaves
- Sprinkle the Huon Salmon with the spice mix. Heat a medium fry pan, add a splash of olive oil and cook the salmon ‘til golden brown.
- On a hot chargrill pan, heat the souvlakis on each side ‘til warm and soft.
- To assemble, smear a generous serve of tzatziki on each souvlaki. Arrange the tomato, rocket then Huon Salmon on top. Drizzle with a little extra tzatziki.
- To make your own tzatziki: mix 1 cup of Greek yoghurt with ¼ cup of grated cucumber, 1 crushed garlic clove, and a squeeze of lemon juice. Season to taste.
This great family recipe is thanks to Huon Aqua Recipes at https://www.huonaqua.com.au/recipes/huon-salmon-souvlaki/