Need to impress your dinner guests? This recipe is the perfect h’orderve and is made so easy when you use Huon Hot Smoked Salmon.
• Prep time: 5 minutes
• Cook time: 30 minutes
• Yield: Serves 12
• 1/4 tbsp salt
• 1 tbsp micro herbs
• to taste salt and pepper
• 2 large desiree potatoes
• 1 tbsp extra virgin olive oil
• 1 cup green peas, cooked and crushed
• 150g Huon premium hot smoked salmon
• 2 tbsps reserve selection hand milked caviar
• 1 small green zucchini, sliced into thin batons
- Preheat oven to 180°C and lightly brush a 12 portion muffin tin with a little olive oil.
- Peel and grate the potatoes, place into a clean cloth and squeeze out the starchy liquid. Season with salt and place two tablespoons into each muffin tine mould. Bake in the oven until crisp and golden. Remove and set aside to cool.
- To serve, place a tablespoon full of the pea mix onto each rosti and top with a cube of Huon Hot Smoked Salmon. Garnish with a teaspoon of Reserve Selection Hand Milked Caviar and several micro herbs.
This great family recipe is thanks to Huon Aqua Recipes at https://www.huonaqua.com.au/recipes/huon-hot-smoked-salmon-rosti-crushed-peas-zucchini-reserve-selection-hand-milked-caviar/