We’re always looking for ways to impress with simple steps that let produce shine and this one ticks all the boxes. Minimal ingredients, great flavours and beautiful presentation.
• Prep time: 8 minutes
• Cook time: 10 minutes
• Yield: Serves 4
• 200g crème fraiche
• 1 tbsp baby capers
• To taste salt and pepper
• 1/2 cup micro cress leaves
• 2 tbsps Huon Premium Caviar
• 8 slices Huon Premium Cold Smoked Salmon
• 8 small kipfler potatoes, washed and unpeeled
- Place the washed kipfler potatoes into a saucepan of cold salter water, bring to a boil and cook for 8 minutes, or until tender but not falling apart. Remove, drain, set aside to cool and cut into halves longways.
- Beat the crème fraiche until stiff, season well and spread a little onto plates.
- Place four potato halves onto each plate, cover each with half a slice of smoke salmon and top with a little crème fraiche. Top two with the capers and two with the salmon caviar, then finish each with a little of the micro cress.
This great family recipe is thanks to Huon Aqua Recipes at https://www.huonaqua.com.au/recipes/huon-premium-cold-smoked-salmon-kipfler-potatoes-creme-fraiche-capers-salmon-caviar/