Honey Mustard Roasted Salmon with Sweet Potato & Cauliflower
Smooth earthy flavours, this honey mustard one tray bake will become a go to recipe. With only 5 minutes prep, you can put it together, pop it in the oven and get busy ticking other things off your to do list whilst it cooks.
• Prep time: 5 minutes
• Cook time: 30 minutes
• Yield: Serves 4
• 2 tbsps honey
• 1/2 tsp paprika
• 1/4 cup olive oil
• 3 tbsps mustard
• 1 tbsp lemon juice
• 2 cloves garlic, crushed
• 4 pieces of portioned 5 salmon fillets
• 1 small cauliflower, cut into small florets
• 1 medium sweet potato, peeled and diced into 2cm pieces
- Preheat oven to 220C.
- In a small bowl combine honey, mustard, lemon juice, paprika, garlic and olive oil.
- Place the sweet potato on a baking tray and drizzle a 1/3 of dressing, toss to combine, then roast in oven for 15 minutes.
- Remove tray from oven and add the cauliflower to the tray and a little extra dressing, toss everything together then return to the oven and cook for another 5 minutes.
- Season the trout, then baste with remaining dressing and place skin side up then return to the oven for another 10 minutes or until everything is golden and cooked. Serve with a fresh salad side. Enjoy!
This great family recipe is thanks to Huon Aqua at https://www.huonaqua.com.au/recipes/honey-mustard-roasted-salmon-with-sweet-potato-cauliflower/