• Prep time: 15 minutes
• Cook time: 16 minutes
• Yield: Serves 6
• 2 tbsps honey
• 4 pork midloin chops
• 2 garlic cloves, crushed
• 400g red-skinned potatoes, chopped
• 400g sweet potato, peeled and chopped
• 1 large lemon, finely grated rind (plus 1/3 cup of juice)
- Combine lemon, honey and garlic in a jug and whisk to combine. Arrange pork chops in a shallow ceramic dish and pour over marinade. Turn to coat and set aside for 20 minutes.
- Heat a chargrill pan or BBQ on medium. Remove pork chops from marinade allowing excess to drain off. Cook for 4 mins each side or until well browned and sticky. Serve with potato and sweet potato mash.
- To make mash, put potatoes into a saucepan and cover with cold water. Place over high heat and bring to the boil. Reduce heat and simmer for 15-20 mins or until tender. Drain and roughly mash.
This great family recipe is thanks to Woolworths at https://www.woolworths.com.au/shop/recipes/grilled-honey-and-lemon-pork-midloin-chops