Easy way to feed the whole family! Sticky and sweet, dress it up with your favourite salads and sides and you’ve got yourself a fantastic table centerpiece!
• Prep time: 10 minutes
• Cook time: 25 minutes
• Yield: Serves 4 - 6
• 1 tsp salt
• juice of 1 lime
• 2 cloves garlic
• 2 tbsps olive oil
• 1 tsp ground coriander
• 10g palm sugar, grated
• 1 cup micro herbs to serve
• 1kg Fresh Huon Salmon Fillet
• 1/4 cup spring onion, chopped
• 2 tbsps Kecap Manis (sweet soy sauce)
- Mix all sauce ingredients (excluding micro herbs) together in a bowl.
- Use a pastry brush to paint glaze on the salmon.
- Bake in oven at 180°C.
- After 10 minutes remove from oven and paint again with glaze and return to oven for another 15 minutes.
- When cooked paint one final glaze, top with micro herbs and serve.
This great family recipe is thanks to Huon Aqua at https://www.huonaqua.com.au/recipes/glazed-roast-huon-salmon/