• Prep time: 2 hours & 5 minutes
• Yield: Serves 6
• 2 1/2 - 3 lbs. Pork Ribs
• 16 ounces barbecue sauce
- Place the ribs in an 8-quart stockpot. Add enough water to cover ribs. Mix in about 1 cup barbecue sauce to the water.
- Cover, and bring to a boil.
- Reduce heat. Simmer covered for 2 hours, until ribs are tender.
- Preheat grill to medium.
- Remove ribs from water and place in a large bowl. Drench the ribs in additional barbecue sauce.
- Transfer ribs to preheated grill. Close grill lid. Grill for 10 to 20 minutes, basting generously with barbecue sauce & turning often (every 2 minutes). (Note: be careful not to overcook the ribs, as they will dry out).
This great family recipe is thanks to Food at https://www.food.com/recipe/finger-lickin-country-style-boneless-beef-or-pork-ribs-226957