These super-flavorful, easy sheet pan chicken fajitas make a simple, trusty weeknight supper or quick and adaptable meal for company—either way, it’s a winner.
• Prep time: 15 minutes
• Cook time: 15 minutes
• Yield: Serves 6
• 1 lime juiced
• 1 tbsp olive oil
• Cilantro (Optional)
• Avocado (Optional)
• 1 red onion, sliced thin
• 1/4 cup taco seasoning
• 1 red bell pepper, sliced thin
• Salsa or hot sauce (Optional)
• 1 green bell pepper, sliced thin
• 1 yellow bell pepper, sliced thin
• Small flour tortillas, warmed (Optional)
• 2 lbs. boneless skinless chicken breasts, cut into thin slices
- In a large bowl make a marinade using the taco seasoning, olive oil and lime juice.
- Toss the chicken, red onion and bell peppers together with the marinade. If you have time, allow to marinate, covered for 1 hour. If not, bake right away.
- Preheat oven to 375° F.
- Spread the chicken and vegetable mixture onto a rimmed sheet pan. Bake for 15-20 minutes, or until meat is cooked through. If you want to add some char to meat and veggies, broil for another 3 minutes.
- Serve with warm tortillas, salsa, guacamole, avocado, sour cream and fresh cilantro.
This great family recipe is thanks to The Modern Proper at https://themodernproper.com/sheet-pan-chicken-fajitas