Enjoy this easy, brightly flavored baked fish recipe that is sure to banish those Wednesday blues. Delicious, sustainable barramundi tastes fantastic baked with lemon and garlic in a quick sheet pan dinner.
• Prep time: 10 minutes
• Cook time: 15 minutes
• Yield: Serves 4
• 1 tbsp capers
• 2 tbsps lemon juice
• 3 cloves garlic, minced
• 2 tbsps unsalted butter
• lemon wedges for serving
• 2 skinless barramundi fillets, thawed
• 1/3 cup dry white wine, like a Chardonnay
- Heat oven to 375 degrees F.
- Lay barramundi fillets in a single layer in a medium baking dish.
- In a medium mixing bowl, whisk together garlic, white wine, melted butter, lemon juice, capers, salt and pepper.
- Pour sauce over barramundi. Spoon the sauce over top of the fish a few times to make sure that it’s evenly coated.
- Bake at 375 degrees F for 15-18 minutes until the fish is bright white, opaque, and easily flakes with a fork.
- Serve fish immediately with a drizzle of sauce from the pan and fresh lemon wedges.
This great family recipe is thanks to The Better Fish Recipes at https://www.thebetterfish.com/recipe/easy-lemon-garlic-baked-barramundi/