If you love lamb loin chops, bookmark this recipe. The flavor of these Roasted Lamb Chops is unmatched by any other recipe I’ve tried – each bite just melts in your mouth. Need more convincing? You can have them on the table in less than half an hour with just 5 minutes of prep and the recipe can easily be scaled; they’re a perfect date night recipe for two or dinner party recipe for eight!
These chops are so rich that I usually just serve them with a vegetable and often skip the starch. But if you’re serving them for a dinner party, they’re wonderful with mashed red potatoes.
• Prep time: 5 minutes
• Cook time: 15 minutes
• Yield: Serves 4
• 8 lamb loin chops
For the Dijon Herb Paste:
• generous pinch salt
• 2 tbsps Dijon mustard
• 2 cloves garlic minced
• 2 tbsps extra virgin olive oil
• serveral grinds black pepper
• 2 tbsps dried herbes de provence
- Preheat oven to 425°F.
- Line a baking dish with parchment paper and arrange chops in a single layer, leaving space between them.
- Season chops lightly with salt and freshly ground black pepper.
- Combine all Dijon Herb Paste ingredients in a small bowl, stirring into a uniform paste.
- Spoon 1/8 herb paste on to each chop and spread to coat the top evenly.
- Bake until internal temperature of the lamb reads 140°F (about 15 minutes).
- Remove from oven and tent with foil 5 minutes. Serve.
This great family recipe is thanks to Pinch and Swirl Recipes at https://pinchandswirl.com/roasted-lamb-chops/