Easy Glazed Honey Balsamic Chicken is the 4 ingredient answer to busy weeknights. Tender, juicy chicken coated with a simple and delicious honey balsamic glaze that is ready to go in just about 20 minutes. It just doesn’t get any better or easier than this.
• Prep time: 5 minutes
• Cook time: 20 minutes
• Yield: Serves 6
• 1/3 cup honey
• 1 tbsp balsamic vinegar
• 2 tsp dried thyme
• salt and pepper to taste
• 3 lbs chicken , thighs and drumsticks preferred
- Preheat oven to 475F.
- Line a large, rimmed baking sheet with foil or parchment paper. Set aside.
- Place chicken pieces on the baking sheet and season with salt and pepper. Give it a good rub to really work those seasonings into the chicken.
- In a small bowl or measuring cup, whisk together honey, balsamic vinegar, and thyme.
- Drizzle a small amount of glaze onto each piece of chicken and using a brush to coat the chicken.
- Roast for 20 to 25 minutes, or until chicken is cooked through, brushing the glaze on two more times during roasting. Serve immediately.
This great family recipe is thanks to Mom-on-Timeout Recipes at https://www.momontimeout.com/easy-glazed-honey-balsamic-chicken/