Need to cook for 10 people in only 30 minutes? This recipe will be your saving grace!
• Prep time: 20 minutes
• Cook time: 20 minutes
• Yield: Serves 10
• 4 ½ lb(s) pork tenderloins, 2 packages with 2 tenderloins in each package
• 4 Tbsp balsamic vinegar
• 4 Tbsp extra virgin olive oil
• 8 cloves garlic, cracked
• steak seasoning blend or coarse salt and black pepper
• 4 sprigs fresh rosemary, leaves stripped and finely chopped
• 4 sprigs fresh thyme, leaves striped and finely chopped
- Preheat oven to 500ºF.
Trim silver skin or connective tissue off tenderloins with a very sharp thin knife.
Place tender loins on a non-stick cookie sheet with a rim. Coat tenderloins in a few tablespoons of balsamic vinegar, rubbing vinegar into meat. Drizzle tenderloins with extra-virgin olive oil, just enough to coat. Cut small slits into meat and disperse chunks of cracked garlic cloves into meat.
Combine steak seasoning blend or coarse salt and pepper with rosemary and thyme and rub meat with blend. Roast in hot oven 20 minutes.
Let meat rest, transfer to a carving board, slice and serve.
This great family recipe is thanks to Food-Network Recipes at https://www.foodnetwork.ca/recipe/balsamic-roast-pork-tenderloins/15038/