An authentic recipe for Italian meatballs that are oven baked with a secret tip to create crispy oven baked meatballs.
• Prep time: 20 minutes
• Cook time: 25 minutes
• Yield: Serves 12
• 2 lb ground beef
• 1/2 cup breadcrumbs
• 1/4 cup freshly grated Parmesan cheese
• 1/4 cup milk any fat percentage works
• 1 cup beef broth divided
• 1 egg
• 1/4 cup chopped parsley
• 1 tablespoon minced garlic
• 1/2 tablespoon kosher salt
• 1/2 tablespoon pepper
• 1 tsp oregano
• 1/4 tsp crushed red pepper flakes
- Combine the ingredients except for the meat well, using only 1/4 cup of the beef broth. Add the meat and just combine. Do not over mix, but be sure seasonings are well dispersed.
- Coat a baking sheet with rimmed edges with non stick spray and roll meatballs into 1 inch circles. Pour reserved beef broth around meatballs and bake at 450 for 25 minutes.
This great family recipe is thanks to A-Mind-Full-Mom Recipes at https://amindfullmom.com/the-worlds-best-meatballs/