• Prep time: 10 minutes plus marinating
• Cook time: 20 minutes
• Yield: Serves 4
• 1/4 cup molasses
• 1 tbsp cider vinegar
• 2 tbsps spicy brown mustard
• 1 pork tenderloin (about 1 pound)
- In a large resealable plastic bag, combine the molasses, mustard and vinegar; add pork. Seal bag and turn to coat; refrigerate for 8 hours or overnight.
- Drain and discard marinade. Moisten a paper towel with cooking oil; using long-handled tongs, lightly coat the grill rack.
- Grill pork, covered, over indirect medium-hot heat for 20-27 minutes or until a thermometer reads 145°, turning occasionally. Let stand for 5 minutes before slicing.
This great family recipe is thanks to Taste of Home Recipes at https://www.tasteofhome.com/recipes/carolina-marinated-pork-tenderloin/