Enjoy this recipe from our friends at Angelakis Brothers, delivering only the finest seafood in South Australia.
• Prep time: 20 minutes
• Cook time: 20 minutes
• Yield: Serves 2
• 6 eggs
• sea salt
• 100ml cream
• black pepper
• 1 cup baby spinach
• 200gm creme fraiche
• 1 tbsp fresh dill, chopped
• 2 tbsps grated parmesan cheese
• 200g Huon premium cold smoked salmon
- In a bowl, whisk together the eggs, cream, half of the creme fraiche, chopped dill & parmesan cheese.
- Take half of the smoked salmon & the baby spinach, roughly chop, add to the egg and cream mixture. Gently stir through.
- Pour the mixture into two lightly greased muffin or pie tins, until ¾ full, bake in the oven at 180℃ for approximately 10 minutes or until the frittata has puffed up and is just set in the centre.
- Turn frittata out onto a plate & garnish with the remaining smoked salmon, top with the extra creme fraiche and garnish with dill fronds and cracked black pepper.
This great family recipe is thanks to Huon Aqua Recipes at https://www.huonaqua.com.au/recipes/huon-smoked-salmon-mini-frittatas/