Light up the barbecue with this 20-minute barramundi served with grilled corn and zucchini salad.
• Prep time: 10 minutes
• Cook time: 10 minutes
• Yield: Serves 4
• 2 tbsps lemon juice
• 1/3 cup mint leaves
• lemon zest, to serve
• 1 garlic clove, crushed
• lemon wedges, to serve
• 2 tbsps extra virgin olive oil
• 2 tbsps chopped pistachios
• 2 zucchini, peeled into ribbons
• 2 corn cobs, busks and silks removed
• 4 pieces of barramundi portions skin on, thawed
- Heat a barbecue grill or chargrill on medium. Cook the corn, turning, for 10 mins or until tender and charred. Set aside to cool slightly. Use a small serrated knife to cut down the side of the corn to release the kernels. Transfer to a bowl.
- Meanwhile, heat a barbecue flat plate or large frying pan on high. Coat the barramundi in half the oil. Cook for 3 mins each side or until cooked through.
- Add the zucchini and mint leaves to the corn in the bowl. Combine the lemon juice, garlic and remaining oil in a bowl. Divide the corn salad and barramundi among serving plates. Drizzle with the dressing. Sprinkle with lemon zest and pistachio. Season. Serve with lemon wedges.
This great family recipe is thanks to Taste Recipes at https://www.taste.com.au/recipes/barramundi-grilled-corn-salad/BsooISEv