This moist and juicy chicken thighs marinated with smoky honey barbecue sauce and baked to perfection. So good!
• Prep time: 10 minutes
• Cook time: 40 minutes
• Yield: Serves 4
• 1 tbsp honey
• 1 tbsp bottled dry rub
• 4 tbsps bottled barbecue sauce
• 2 lbs (approx. 1kg chicken thighs)
• 1 tsp Wright's Hickory liquid smoke
- Preheat oven to 375°F. (190°C)
- Rinse and pat dry the chicken thighs with paper towels. Transfer them all to a big bowl. Add the dry rub and make sure both sides of the chicken thighs are nicely coated with the dry rub.
- Add the barbecue sauce, honey and liquid smoke to the chicken. Stir to combine well. Transfer the chicken to a baking sheet lined with parchment paper. Bake for 40 minutes. Remove the chicken from the oven, save the dripping and serve immediately.
This great family recipe is thanks to RASA MALAYSIA at https://rasamalaysia.com/baked-honey-barbecue-chicken/