Agave Brushed Salmon with Orange Watercress Salad
Salmon is brushed with agave and paired with a citrus herb salad. It’s a light and refreshing dinner option!
• Prep time: 10 minutes
• Cook time: 10 minutes
• Yield: Serves 2
• 1 navel orange
• 1 tsp lemon zest
• 1 tsp lemon juice
• 2 tsps orange zest
• 2 tbsps agave nectar
• 2 x 6-oz salmon fillets
• 1 scallion, thinly sliced
• 1 tbsp extra virgin olive oil
• 1/4 cup packed watercress
• 2 tsps capers, finely chopped
• 1 tbsp packed fresh mint, chopped
• 1 tbsp leftover orange juice from the segmented orange
- Start by segmenting the orange, and place the orange segments into a bowl along with the chopped capers, scallion, mint, lemon zest and juice, orange zest and juice, olive oil, and watercress. Season with salt and pepper, and stir it all together. That's it.
- Brush the salmon on both sides with the agave, and season generously with salt and pepper.
This great family recipe is thanks to Fifteen SPATULAS at https://www.fifteenspatulas.com/agave-brushed-salmon-with-orange-watercress-salad/