When it’s too hot to cook, just add Huon Wood Roasted Salmon to this fragrant green salad of lemony herbs and hazelnuts.
• Prep time: 10 minutes
• Cook time: 10 minutes
• Yield: Serves 4
• 2 150g packets of Huon Wood Roasted Salmon
• 1/4 Cup Currants
• 1 Lemon - Juice of
• 2 bunches Fresh mix herbs (parsley, dill, mint, basil, watercress, baby rocket)
• 1 punnet Cherry Tomatoes, quartered
• 200g Snow peas, thinly sliced
• 1/2 Cup Hazelnuts, lightly toasted and roughly chopped
- In a small bowl, soak the currants in the lemon juice, set aside while you make the salad.
- Pick the leaves off the herbs, discarding any stalky bits. Tear any large leaves into small pieces and put into a large bowl. Add the tomatoes and snow peas. Then toss in the currants and lemon juice, then drizzle over ¼ cup olive oil. Toss again and check for seasoning.
- Tumble the salad onto a serving platter, then flake the Huon Salmon over the top, scatter over the hazelnuts and serve.
This great family recipe is thanks to Huon Aqua Recipes at https://www.huonaqua.com.au/recipes/wood-roasted-huon-salmon-herb-salad/