What could be easier than beef and veggies that grill to perfection in their own little pouches?
• Prep time: 20 minutes
• Cook time: 20 minutes
• Yield: Serves 4
• 1 pound lean ground beef
• 1 cup shredded Cheddar cheese (4 ounces)
• 1 tbsp Worcestershire sauce
• 2 medium green onions, chopped (2 tbsps)
• 1 tsp peppered seasoned salt
• 2 medium yellow Yukon potatoes, thinly sliced
• 1 1/2 cups baby-cut carrots
• 12 cherry tomatoes, cut in half, if desired
• 4 medium green onions, sliced (1/4 cup)
• 1/2 tsp peppered seasoned salt
- Heat coals or gas grill for direct heat. Spray half of one side of four 18x12-inch sheets of heavy-duty aluminum foil with cooking spray.
- Mix beef, cheese, Worcestershire sauce, 2 chopped onions and 1 teaspoon seasoned salt. Shape mixture into 4 patties, about 1 inch thick.
- Place potatoes on sprayed sides of foil sheets. Top with beef patty, carrots, tomatoes and sliced onions; sprinkle with 1/2 teaspoon seasoned salt. Fold foil over patties and vegetables so edges meet. Seal edges, making tight 1/2-inch fold; fold again. Allow space on sides for circulation and expansion.
- Cover and grill packets 4 to 6 inches from medium heat 17 to 20 minutes or until potatoes are tender. Place packets on plates. Cut a large X across top of packet; fold back foil.
This great family recipe is thanks to Betty Crocker Recipes at https://www.bettycrocker.com/recipes/grilled-cheddar-burgers-and-veggies-packs/0fa15381-dc5d-498e-a4e9-202be4e245c9